Want to get your team excited about selling again?
Would you like to be motivated to pick up the phone instead of sending yet another email?
Do you want to be confident when speaking with gatekeepers and decision makers?
Are you ready to double or even triple your sales—in 2019?
You can. Better training = more sales.
It’s that simple.
Starting on Tuesday, May 21st, we’re launching our powerful, 7-week Online Inside Sales Training!
You and your team will explode their confidence and crush their revenue goals as they learn to:
- Eliminate call reluctance
- Glide past gatekeepers
- Prospect more effectively
- Qualify prospects more easily
- Deliver killer presentations that lead to more closed sales
- Overcome objections
- And much, much more!
This training will literally change your company and your life. Here’s why:
- This is the best, award winning inside sales training you can get—anywhere!
- Each training session is recorded, and you can watch on your own time during the 7-week course!
- Word-for-word workbooks accompany each session to give you even more techniques and scripts
- Q&A during each training
- Delivered by Mike Brooks, live!
- And lots more…
And right now, you can take an extra 15% off using the code: “Early”!
This early bird pricing is good until midnight of May 13th only!
Remember: “Sales solve everything.” So if you or your team is not making all the sales you want, then that will change the moment you take our online training.
Get ready to get excited about selling again.
Join Our Next Training:
If your team is struggling with call reluctance and is tired of the endless rejection they face, then this live, interactive online B2B & B2C inside sales training is exactly what they need to get excited & confident about selling again! We provide the exact talk tracks, templates, and proven tools your team will be motivated to apply, all structured around an award winning comprehensive inside sales approach that gives your team the confidence to succeed in every selling situation they face today.
Who Should Attend?
Any sales reps dealing with the following issues:
- Reps struggling with call reluctance
- Getting screened out by the gatekeeper
- Overcoming blow off objections like, “Just email me something”
- Identifying decision makers
- Qualifying prospects
- Setting call back appointments that stick
- Giving successful presentations and dealing with objections
- Staying motivated